Thursday, September 6, 2012

34 weeks



How far along?
 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: More than enough.
Maternity clothes? Absolutely. Luckily, I bought a few maternity tops that are flowy and cute so I can wear them through the fall after Rilynn gets here, and I was able to borrow all of my maternity work pants so I didn't have to waste my money. 
Stretch marks? Nope!  
Sleep: This week it has been a.w.f.u.l. The night sweats have started back in high gear, I am having to go to the bathroom a good 3-4 times each night and I only stay comfortable on one side for a couple of hours, and it takes a minute to move my big belly and the snoogle pillow to the other side. So frustrating.
Best moment this week: Watching Rilynn's 4D video with all of our family. It is so special to get to see her squirm, smile and just be  in the womb like that. Everyone was so excited and I just cannot wait for her to get here. 
Miss Anything? Football season starts this weekend and I can't wait to watch my beloved Tigers hit the field. I do miss my tailgating drink of choice though- Crown and diet coke. FOotball is the only time I drink it. I can't wait to get my hands on one come October!
Movement: Constant. It even woke me up in the middle of the night last night for the first time. She is getting larger and my belly is about stretched to the max so her movements have gotten quite uncomfortable at times. And when I am having issues with indigestion, they almost make me nauseated. 
Food cravings: Starches, not much meat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Belly Button in or out? Out and squishy for the most part!
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: A little more on the moody side these days. I am just so uncomfortable and my back or feet hurt 24/7. I want to go outside and walk, but have no energy and will start hurting about 15 minutes in. :( Rilynn! I am ready when you are, baby girl!

Looking forward to: Delivery!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment