Friday, September 7, 2012

new duds



A lovely friend of mine is going to take some newborn pictures of Rilynn when she arrives. In preparing for her photoshoot, my job was to find some "props" I wanted to use. Of course, I turned to my beloved Etsy and got roped into quite a bit more that just props. I ADORE Etsy and all the precious shops that offer up the most adorable items for baby. Here are some of the items I bought or have on my wishlist for Christmas...

This is one of the outfits she will wear for her photoshoot... and then I might use it again for Halloween. 
Peacock diaper cover bloomer matching elastic headband feather fascinator rosette and swarovsky crystals
Bottoms Up Boutique

Goody Two Shoes, embellished with baby rosette,  available to order in sizes 0-18 months
Little Thread Wagon

Another prop for her photoshoot...
As seen in BABIEKINS MAGAZINE l o v e  c r u s h Harlow...Vintage Gold Lace Crown Photography Prop or Keepsake (Newborn-Toddler)
Love Crush Bowtique


Baby Girl - Girl - Girls Shirt - Baby Girl - Baby Girl Clothes - Shirt - Girl Birthday - Bright Vintage Floral Print Collar - Lady June
Wild Juniper


Such a stinkin cute birth announcement! 
BABY Announcement BIRTH Announcement - Baby GIRL - Birth Card
Kimberly J Designs


And how about these precious growth charts? I know I could make one, but for the price and time, I might as well just order one of these from Headwaters Studio.
Wooden Ruler Growth Charts



I still haven't gotten a mobile for over Rilynn's bed, and mainly it is because I still haven't made up my mind about which one I love most, and two, I know she won't be in her bed for a month or so. Here is the one I am leaning towards though. It just catches my eye every time. 


I am also a bit obsessed with these boots for winter. presh.
Herringbone Brown Baby Boots
Beck-a-boo crafts


For the love! 





No comments:

Post a Comment