Tuesday, September 25, 2012

38 weeks


Me with my friend Tara's baby boy, Will. Seriously, best kid ever.



My lovelies and I taking a boat ride Saturday in between football games. 


How far along? 38 Weeks. I am actually 38 1/2 weeks as I am writing this... ALMOST THERE!!
Total weight gain: Enough! And the water weight has gotten ridic. I mean, look how puffy my face is! 
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants, loving my maternity leggings right now, and big stretchy non-maternity shirts if I can help it. 
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Lacking. Every toss and turn, I wake up thinking I am having contractions. I am just so nervous and know it could be any day now! So I am taking lots of naps. I know my sleep will soon be gone forever! 
Best moment this week: Our Couples' Baby Shower, dinner with all of my girlfriends for a last girls dinner, and our final ultrasound! 
Miss Anything? I miss my old jeans, being able to wear high heels... and show my ankles. Right now I look like I have tree stumps for legs and I have to cover them up at all times. 
Movement: She has slowed down a bit the past few days- she has dropped tremendously and I know it is getting cramped in there.
Food cravings: Carbs, still no meat
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? Weirdest, ugliest looking thing ever. Chris thinks it is distorted. 
Swelling? Oh yea. Some days better than others but I am officially confined to flip flops either way. :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but can just feel the lethargy of being at the end of the pregnancy. I barely have energy to put one foot in front of the other some days, plus, we are battling changing-of-the-season allergies this week so I have been a bit puny. AND did I mention a thousand times how terrified I am of labor? So my anxiety is running rampant right now knowing it could be ANY.DAY.
Looking forward to: D-Day!! It is time to meet my precious baby girl in person and snuggle on her!



Notes:

Look what just came in! A huge thanks to Moni & Dad for this grand gift!
Copper, hubs and I have been taking it out for a stroll the past few days to "practice." Really, it is just for me to push it because it makes me excited, and I wanted to get Copper used to walking by a stroller instead of yanking me across the neighborhood...




Let's see... oh yea! And we got me a "MOM" car this week. Weirdest thing. My car had been for sale for quite some time but we hadn't had anyone bite on it. Then, we go and get the car seat installed and realize just how much room I DIDN'T have in the thing with a baby. So we really need to sell it at this point.
Next thing we know, we have 3 different people battling it out for my car. Sad day to say good-bye to it, but it is time to move on up in the world... 


Meet my new fancy gas guzzler. Chris wanted an SUV that HE would like to drive (he always hated driving my little crossover SUV back in the day). I have had to adjust to the bigness going on with this vehicle but I cannot complain- it is really nice. Rilynn will love her new ride!

AND here is a sneak peek of things to come in my next post.... with the addition of better quality photos...





No comments:

Post a Comment