Tuesday, January 1, 2013

rilynn's first Christmas

Christmas morning! 
Ri slept pretty much for 3 days solid after Christmas. She is officially holiday-ed out. It was a very busy holiday but still very special to celebrate it with her for the first time. She didn't have a clue what we were doing, nor does she know how much stuff she accumulated... but I DO! And I was very excited about it. I can't wait for her to start playing with her new toys on her new Tadpoles play mat- which I adore, by the way. So much so that I am going to buy 2 more to make her a larger space.

She got a ton of clothes for her new chapter of life: Daycare. :( And she got some pretty presh outfits for this summer. She also received her first baby doll and her godfather started her a college fund, which was super generous and thoughtful.

And of course, every dime I received will wind up going towards the list of items I still have on my wishlist to get for her. What happened to the days where I wanted to buy stuff for myself?

Pictures of our first Christmas with Rilynn:


Wearing Daddy's 1st Christmas shirt from when he was a baby

Christmas Eve

Rilynn loved her Jacque the Peacock and it was
officially the first time she purposely grabbed a toy!


Had to get a picture of her in her cute little dress. 

Christmas Day in a new top Mommy bought her!

Angel face

Ri and I went to hear the Alabama Symphony Orchestra
play their annual Christmas concert
at Blue Cross where GranDave works.





















1 comment: