Wednesday, August 15, 2012

the whole freakin 9 months- Must Haves

My favorite mommy-to-be/baby products thus far:



1. Motherhood Maternity Secret Fit Shaper Panty 
 I seriously wear these almost every day- they smooth out all lines, and my protruding belly button, and feel so supportive. 
2. Noodle & Boo baby products
To.Die.For. 
3. Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow by Leachco
At first, I didn't understand this thing but in the last trimester, I am not sure how I could have slept at all without it.
4. Sanuk Women's Yoga Spree flip flops
My hubs brought me back a pair of these from the beach after I had been complaining about how bad my feet hurt at the end of the day. These puppies are like walking on a cushion. I wear them every single day. 
5. On Becoming Baby Wise, by Gary Ezzo
This is our go-to book on preparing for feeding/sleeping schedules with Rilynn. It has worked wonders with friends and their babies. 
6. The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy, by Vicky Iovine
I loved this book- I read it when I first found out I was pregnant. It is very blunt, truthful, and so funny. No need to make pregnancy less fun than it already is, right!?
7. Posh Pusher
I cannot advocate for these enough. A girl I know is a labor nurse and has started a business selling fashionable labor gowns so you don't have to wear the used ones they give you in the hospital. There are tons of fabrics to choose from, and they snap at the shoulders for easy breastfeeding. 
8. Dr. Teal's Eucalyptus Spearmint Epsom Salt Soaking Solution
Between my hip and lower back pain these days, I am taking baths religiously- something I never used to do. I am obsessed with the scent of these Epsom Salts. Once I turn on the jets in the tub, the aroma fills the whole house. So calming and really helps my ailments. 
9. Mrs. Meyer's Baby Laundry detergent
There is no way around washing baby's items in non-irritant detergent. This is by far the best smelling version out there. 
10. Kicky Pants
I received a few of these at my baby shower- I have never felt a more soft material in my life. What I would give for the manufacturers to make ME a version of this footie, too! 



3 comments:

  1. Kicky Pants is the best clothing! I am obsessed with how soft they are! You are so funny...I had the exact same sentiment about wanting one for myself when I first discovered them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! I totally just pinned for future use! Good luck with your upcoming delivery!

    ReplyDelete