Saturday, August 25, 2012

32 weeks


How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain: More than enough.
Maternity clothes? Absolutely. And now that I am back at work, it has been very unsettling to buy maternity clothes for work that I will literally be wearing for about a month before I am back at home. 

Stretch marks? Not at the moment! 

Sleep: My snoogle pillow has come back out of hiding and I am using it religiously. I haven't slept this well in quite a while. In fact, I didn't even wake up to use the restroom last night!
Best moment this week: Seeing Rilynn in 4D for the second time. She was shy- or stubborn, one- at our last check up so they told us we could come back and re-do the 4D. 

Miss Anything? My old weight. More than ever. I have been having hip issues for about a month now and I swear it is all due to the way I must hold my posture and carry all this extra weight in the front. I also cannot wait for cooler weather so Copper and I can stroll Rilynn around the neighborhood everyday. 
Movement: Non-stop. She squirms, rolls and punches from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep. She is still pretty high, although she is already turned head down. So I get the comfort of feet kicking into my chest all day. I am fine with that though- just means there is a healthy, active baby in there!

Food cravings: I have been craving those Nestle Girl Scout Cookie candy bars ever since I saw a commercial for them. But Chris found some for me at the beginning of the week and I haven't really been wanting them. My sweet tooth has plummeted, and really, I haven't been too hungry for anything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Belly Button in or out? semi-poking out, squishy and weird looking. My sister won't even touch it.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I coordinated our high school reunion last weekend and it went so well. My baby shower was the next day. Those were two big events on my summer schedule so I am actually quite happy to be back at work and just spending the weekends finalizing everything for baby's arrival and college football season! :)

Looking forward to: Getting the nursery FINISHED and hearing the doctor start to give me more details on my progress as I inch closer to my due date. I am too OCD for this to all be so "up in the air" and unscheduled. 

Note: I am all about taking more pictures of my baby bump, but the chalkboard is officially out. It was messy to erase, constantly needed a new coat of paint (of which I never had the energy or drive to do), and then took me awhile to update since I am so Type A. Plus, the thing was huge, heavy and was on a wall in the nursery that we now needed to use so I am afraid Chalkboard is in the graveyard. I know, I am the first to admit that I have officially quit on my resolution to keep that up. I am also at the stage of pregnancy where I couldn't care less. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment