Thursday, August 2, 2012

30 weeks


How far along? 30 Weeks!

Total weight gain: 30lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes! I actually folded and went and bought three true maternity dresses, which all fit quite comfortably... AND a pair of maternity spans. Let me just tell you- they are to.die.for!!

Stretch marks? No thank God

Sleep: I must be getting more used to my massive belly because sleep hasn't been quite as difficult as it was. However, we have been super busy finishing up last minute projects before I go back to work next week so it may be that I am too exhausted to not sleep well...
Best moment this week: Seeing Rilynn in 4D! I seriously think this may have been more exciting for me than the gender reveal. It is so crazy to be able to see her little features and know that she is a healthy, growing little nugget in my tummy!! However, Rilynn did NOT want to get her picture taken. She hid her face the ENTIRE time. I was so sad. But what we did see what just a mind-blowing miracle AND we get to re-do it at our 32 Week appointment, where she will be even more developed. :)
Miss Anything? My old body- more than I have ever mentioned. I have started to retain fluids so my legs not only LOOK swollen, but they feel it and it doesn't feel good! 
Movement: Rilynn is more of a squirmed these days. I feel her rolling around all day, a few naps and then she jabs and hiccups all evening. I love it. 
Food cravings: Pasta, ice cream, PB & J sandwiches & green beans.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore!
Have you started to show yet? Obviously. Some lady at the store yesterday goes "Boy, right!?" while pointing at my belly. I said, "No, actually it's a girl." She then said "Oh wow, you look like you are carrying a boy!" 
Hmm... I am still not sure how to take that. And I'm a bit confused considering Rilynn is literally sitting right under my chest. 
Belly Button in or out? Neither. It is flat as a pancake,
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but very sad to go back to work next week, and I am very anxious to get some things squared away soon. She will be here before we know it!!
Looking forward to: My baby shower is this weekend!! I can't believe it is time for MY FIRST BABY SHOWER!!! Wow. 

Here are some pics from yesterday's 4D:


Hi World!

Side profile

Little foot

ears

Shoulder/arm 

her leg





No comments:

Post a Comment