Wednesday, April 25, 2012

etsy picks for baby

Only a couple of more weeks until we find out what we are having! I just CANNOT wait. I am dying to go shopping for some precious finds for Baby. Here are my recent picks from Etsy... what would we do without Etsy?? 

Molipop
Mom and Baby Slipper Set - Molipop Slippers in White, Grey, Yellow, and Aqua
Baby Girl Bodysuit, Moss Green Layers On Heather Grey,  Mermaid Style, Newborn To 24 Month

The Laughing Giraffe
NEW - The Cooper...Classic Seersucker Monogrammed Jon Jon...Sizes, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 months, 2T, 3T, 4T...by The Laughing Giraffe


love these ideas

Pitter Patter Shop
CARAMEL-Tan Corduroy Baby Boy Booties

Tilly Whistle
Baby Boy Booties Brown and Grey Plaid Loafers

Eco Street
Baby Girl Hat, Newborn Baby Girl Bonet Crochet Hat in Cream, Great for Photo Prop

Little Bits Chic
Baby Headbands..Newborn Headbands..Baby Girls Headbands..Peacock Headband..Feather Fascinator..Toddler..Brown headbands..Teal..

Yes, I am aware that most of the items I have shown here are for girls, but trust me- these Etsy shops have precious things for the boys, too!!

Well, I seem to have the shopping down pat, now if only I could decide on some boy/girl names! This child might be well-dressed and nameless when all is said and done. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment