Thursday, April 12, 2012

13 weeks



How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: ?? I honestly don't know until I go to the doctor on Tuesday but I am thinking only a few lbs.
Maternity clothes? Nope, but it is about time for some stretchy pants and belly bands! I have had to put up two pairs of pants that already no longer fit and I am NOT happy about it!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Like a baby! :)
Best moment this week: Last week of the 1st Trimester!!!

Miss Anything? Still missing my sushi
Movement: Not yet. :(
Food cravings: Sno Biz and salads with Raspberry Walnut dressing
Anything making you queasy or sick: Grilled Chicken, my fav, is not so much of a fav anymore.
Have you started to show yet? A little, yes. I am getting "thicker" in my middle, thighs and butt. :(

Gender Prediction: Still think it is a girl... hubs broke down and also told me his gut thinks it is a girl, too. 
Labor Signs: ----
Belly Button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Hubs said that I am getting crazier... I honestly might be, but I feel happy! :)
Looking forward to: looking totally pregnant, not just fat... and seeing the baby again on the ultrasound. We have another 5 weeks until that happens... 



No comments:

Post a Comment