Thursday, April 5, 2012

12 weeks

So Sorry! I was a tad bit sick and under the weather so there is no 12 week picture... I know, I am uber upset with myself that I have already failed at my mission to get a picture a week. Oh well, it is one step closer to me learning to be more flexible as we inch closer to this baby's arrival...

How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Nope, although I have definitely been looking for some less clingy options. 
Stretch marks? No, but I freak about them daily so I have been slopping on the cocoa butter. 
Sleep: Sleep has been nice this past week, but waking up later on break has caused a few nauseated mornings since I have been eating later. I have had a few nights of difficulty getting to sleep, but that is about it.
Best moment this week: 

Miss Anything? 
Movement: Nothing yet!
Food cravings: Strawberries and Creme Sno Biz!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat and sweet smells- perfume, air freshener...
Have you started to show yet? a little more pooch, especially if I am not paying attention to my posture. :)

Gender Prediction: Girl! But we played the Necklace game again this weekend- 1st time since I played when I WASN'T pregnant. It had always said Girl but said BOY this time... 
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out?
 In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy. Starting to have a bit more energy and spent much needed time with my girlfriends this weekend.  
Looking forward to: Next week's appointment with another new doctor, Dr. Christine, and hearing Baby's heartbeat again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment