Tuesday, April 17, 2012

14 weeks


How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Nope. They are too big, but my pants are all getting TIGHT. :( Belly Band here we come. 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Great! I am now used to the late nigh potty breaks, and this week I had my first dream about baby. It was very surreal.
Best moment this week: Went to the doctor and heard a good solid heartbeat again. This time? 153 

Miss Anything? It is warm outside... I miss by bikini body. 
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: This week, pickles and Italian food
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chris's cologne got to me Easter Sunday but nothing else other than that. 

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I definitely have gotten thicker but in my butt, thighs AND stomach so I just look like a fatty.
Gender Prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: ----
Belly Button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy... but blunt. :)
Looking forward to: May 8th when we find out what this munchkin is!! 

Note: The dream I mentioned above... I thought I might want to jot it down as it will be quite interesting to look back on.
I dreamt that I was going somewhere, it was cold out and had to wait in line. I had the stroller, but wanted to carry the baby, so I was standing in line, holding Baby Campisi, just gazing at how gorgeous SHE was. Yes, it was a girl in my dream with the most precious little pink pucker, and brown hair. It's weird that I guest the girl part right. I am interested to see if she looks like she did in my dream...



2 comments: