Thursday, February 7, 2013

be mine

Valentine's Day was never really a big holiday in my book. Until last year. Last year, our pregnancy was confirmed and we heard Ri Baby's heartbeat for the first time on Valentine's Day. So, I now cherish the day and will shower my love with love each year forward.



This year, Ri Baby is a teensy bit small to really do, well, anything for Valentine's Day. So I spent two hours with her, my camera and a bunch of wardrobe changes to get a pretty darn cute photo of her for her Valentine's Day cards.



There are some pretty precious Valentine options out there these days. Whatever happened to the cheap cartoon Valentine's that came in a cardboard box? 

Be Mine Card
Rifle Paper

wool ewe be mine
Broadway Paper

School Valentines - Owl Chalk Kid Valentines to pass out - 25 4x5 cards for the whole class, Chalkboard Valentine Card
Etsy

Red Fox Gift Tags
Minted

Check out this adorable idea from Modern Parents Messy Kids. Candy favors (or any type of favor, really) with personal Valentine enclosures. LOVE it.

personalizedvalentine3




Here is Ri's Lust List for this year's day of love. She may or may not get even half of these items, but a girl can dream, right? 



1. 2.  3.  4. 5. 6. 7. 8.


I made a little fun banner for her room for the month of February. Target had a pack of foam hearts for $1.00. So I snatched 'em up and used some string to hang them above her window.





I can't wait to kiss those cheeks off. Happy Valentine's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment