Sunday, January 29, 2012

An Alabama Farm Wedding


Good Sunday evening, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I know I did- I thoroughly enjoyed all of the SUN we had this weekend here in the South. I think I have had a touch of Seasonal Affective Disorder this season so the warm dose of Vitamin D has done me well. Another note of happiness currently in my life is this this project I am working on.

I am so excited to share it with you! Event planning is by far my favorite project to tackle, and planning a wedding? Doesn't get any better!  It also gives me an excuse to live vicariously through others since I cannot afford, nor is it very reasonable, to have my own wedding 100x over using a different theme and dress each.and.every.time.

This particular wedding is a dream of my many wedding dreams and yours truly is very honored, and giddy, to have been asked to help plan the nuptials.

The wedding deets & ideas are going to reluctantly be saved for another post, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the unbelievable venue in North Alabama that the couple has chosen for their wedding. This beaut is actually their's for the entire wedding weekend, which is amazingly unheard of. I have always had a soft spot for some open land, rustic settings and a chicken coop.

One chic, Southern retreat coming right up! Be prepared to swoon...











Breathtaking isn't it? I mean, honestly, what more could we do to this place to make it even more gorge?? The natural beauty of this place just beyond the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment