Saturday, June 30, 2012

24 weeks


How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: I am guessing about 20 lbs- all in my belly and my ass. Seriously, I think I could move mountains with my behind at this moment. :(
Maternity clothes? Probably- but still won't try them on! I am living in stretchy dresses & slinky, comfy pants! 
Stretch marks? Not yet! I am checking daily though!
Sleep: Oddly enough, I went 3 whole nights this past week without waking up drenched! That is super exciting to me. But, I am breaking out a bit, so I guess I had to trade one for the other...
Best moment this week: Started planning my baby shower with my girlfriends. Its surreal that there is going to be a baby shower... for ME!?

Miss Anything? We all know I am craving beer, which is kind of weird considering I wasn't a huge drinker before... but we are headed to the beach this week so I am missing being able to bask in the heat all day in my two piece. Instead, all I want to do is sit in my onesie, under a tent, and eat. Boo!
Movement: Rilynn and her movement is driving me nuts. So many girls say it is an all day event. Not over here. Maybe she is just tiny? She stops kicking when I place someone's hand on my tummy. Most movement is after meals and around 10 PM she is most active. 
Food cravings: Still loving my ice cream this week. I was all spicy and sour there for a while, but now, I will pass up the pickles for the chocolate. Being that it is 90 degrees outside might also have something to do with it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Have you started to show yet? Duh. 

Belly Button in or out? Slowly pushing its way out.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Just a bit restless at times. 
Looking forward to: Nursery items coming in- should be any day now!

I know, I know. No blackboard picture, AGAIN. This summer is FLYING by. That plus pregnancy brain, I barely know my own name some days, let alone remember it is time to "update the board."
Here are some pics of what has been going on the past two weeks: 

My annual high school girls beach trip, this time to celebrate J Welker's bachelorette party. We had such a blast this year. 
Beach trip with the family- this has not happened since high school. The weather was perfect, thank the Lord! 


All of the fam on the beach

Holding down those beach chairs!
Here is one where you can see my HUGE belly!


Girls Trip! We have now taken this picture 6 years in a row...

Happy Bachelorette, J Welker!


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about her movement...Blythe started out only moving around mealtime and at night then I started feeling her a little bit here and there throughout the day. Of course now she moves a little bit each hour, at least. So it will pick up. At 24 weeks she is still pretty tiny :) Glad things are going well though!

    ReplyDelete