Saturday, June 16, 2012

22 weeks



How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17lbs. as of our appointment last week- although I am guessing I have added a lb or so since then. 
Maternity clothes? I don't know- I won't dare try them on until I literally can't find anything else to wear. 
Stretch marks? Not right now! I am slopping on the cocoa butter and keeping my fingers crossed
Sleep: Iffy. I am seriously sick of having to get up in the middle of the night to grab a towel to put down because my sheets are soaked. I don't get it. I am more uncomfortable when trying to get to sleep right now, but I am out until around 5 after that.
Best moment this week: We had our check up on Rilynn's heart- it looked perfect! All 4 chambers pumping as needed, which is all we can ask for. She, however, was very shy and backed away whenever we tried to get a good look at her. 

Miss Anything? I am still missing my Michelob Ultra and 2 piece bathing suit body. 
Movement: It too is iffy. She is very active right when I settle into bed at night. Other than that, it is pretty random throughout the day, and nothing constant. I am hoping that means she is chill and can sit still like her mommy- her daddy is the most ADD person on the planet. 
Food cravings: Bring on the ice cream! I am talking, I want strawberry or chocolate ice cream every.single.day. Probably why my ass seems huge. Hmm...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing! Blessed!
Have you started to show yet? Hell to the yea. I am huge over here. At least I think I am. Meaning by the time I am in a wedding next month, and come September, I am expecting to have to be wheeled around in a wheelchair. I don't see how a 5'1" girl can carry all this! 

Belly Button in or out? Depends on if I am exhaling or inhaling. :)
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! But my lower back is hurting more, as are my feet. So there is a little complaining come late afternoons. Especially if I have been in heels- I am was so certain I was going to be that girl, pregnant in heels! Right now, I am starting to reconsider...
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery, baby showers & our 4D ultrasound at Week 30!!!!

In other Campisi news, there is not much going on around here. Well, except that I have had Chris completely repaint the den, I bought a new rug and am making new curtains and pillows...nesting at it's finest, eh?
Other than that, I have been enjoying my days at home doing whatever- walking (not so much), laying out at the pool, lunches with my mom and sis, storefront browsing, and gearing up for upcoming beach trips and weddings. 

We went to the lake this past weekend to hang out with friends for Denton and Chris's birthday. Copper came along and hung out with his new friend, Jenny. Jenny lives next door with our good friends so hopefully she will help Cop lose a few pounds (I know, I am NOT one to speak on that right about now...). 


Here is hubs and I celebrating his birthday. We were being quite sarcastic about how excited we were... hubs is kinda ba-humbug-ish about his birthdays. 


Copper meeting his new friend!


Me with the pups at the lake- they were quite exhausted!


No comments:

Post a Comment