Monday, March 26, 2012

11 weeks


How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Nope, although one pair of jeans no longer button as they did in January. Sad day. 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Night sweats have started to dwindle, and I am now accustom to getting up once or twice in the night. Naps are great!
Best moment this week: I got a SPRAY TAN and it is about to be Spring Break so this girl is HAPPY!

Miss Anything? With Spring Break arriving, I really am beginning to miss those cocktails in the afternoon. 
Movement: Nothing yet!
Food cravings: Pasta
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken, ironically, since it is my favorite meat. And still cannot wear my perfume.
Have you started to show yet? My "gut" is looking a little more bloated, so yea, I am unattractively showing

Gender Prediction: Still think its a girl, apparently others do too.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out?
 In
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier than I have been! 
Looking forward to: Time off from work to tackle baby projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment