Tuesday, February 14, 2012

from my heart to yours

Happy Valentine's Day to my loves! I am definitely feeling the love today. Today is a very special Valentine's Day for hubs and I. Today is the day we go for our first BIG appointment with our obstetrician. That is right... I am pregnant! It was sort of a surprise, well, I am not going to lie, a huge surprise, but we couldn't be more excited for our lives to be turned upside down. Hubs has already been super helpful by picking up the slack around the house, on top of doing all of the cooking- which he already did since he is a super fabulous cook. I have been a walking zombie these last few weeks and literally feel like my energy has been sucked right out of me. I am so appreciative of his help and love to see him so excited about the baby growing in my tummy. The parents are uber excited too, already texting me names they are "trying on" for themselves.
It is still somewhat of a shock and I am trying not to get ahead of myself and just take it day by day. So that's exactly what I am doing - loving the love today- my family, friends, the baby God has in store for us, no matter blue or pink!

So from my heart to yours, have a loving, Happy Valentine's Day!!

JHC

No comments:

Post a Comment